Friday, July 22, 2005

In the Beginning........

*Disclaimer : Any resemblance to any character, either fictional or imaginary, is purely deliberate*

Coolvin : So Hoobes, what do you make of the blog?

Hoobes : Nothing much to make of right now, is there?

C : Well yeah, but what about the whole idea of me having a blog?

H : As far as irrational things go, I guess it ain't too bad...

C : Irrational??! This is me making my voice heard to the entire world and you call it
irrational??

H : Well, its not the kind of thing you would expect from a guy who never believed in
keeping a diary, who gives a damn about the world around him, who is closer to
being an introvert than an extrovert, who....

C: OK, OK, but this is where I change all that! Man, I can't wait to start expressing my
opinions on stuff without someone butting in! This is where I challenge popular perceptions,
speak my mind, take a stand, display my creativity,...oh, by the way, this is quite a
creative first post, eh?

H : Duh!.......

C : Anyway, I have to thank Anil here for getting me started on this blog and helping me out
with the skin and stuff....

H : Oh! You mean the cool dude who's a super-mod at Pagalguy.com?

C : yeah, that's him.....and you can cut out the sycophancy!

H : (claws spring open) Well, there are a few other things I'd like to cut better....

C : Aaw...chuck it!....C'mon, let's go exploring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home