Saturday, December 31, 2005

This Was the Year That Was

So let's see ........What do I remember happening to me in the last 365 days?


I realized the futility of man's efforts and his insignificance when Mother Nature decides to turn on the tap.

I finally became a convert to the Sania Mania cult....yes, now Iam a believer!

I marvelled at how the same party idealogy which brought a man into the limelight can end up causing him to relinquish his post at the head of the table. The power of irony!

I learnt to look at the beach and the coastline in an entirely new light.

I fell in love with Dakota Fanning.

I was vindicated in my stand that Test cricket is the better version of the sport,not just in terms of quality but also entertainment.

I got further desensitised to regular attacks by our friendly neighbourhood terrorist groups.

I continued to remain amazed by the Thalaivar's staying power...naa, conquering power at 56.

....And oh yeah, I discovered what a blog meant!


Best wishes to all for a great new year ahead!!

8 Comments:

Blogger . said...

Thanks, and a very Happy New Year to you as well :)

2:21 PM  
Blogger Murali Krishna A V said...

Happy New Year Jonas...

7:08 PM  
Blogger Jonas said...

Thanks ppl, hope everyone has a great year ahead!...err, more or less! :-)

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

good writing man,happy new year.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Sour-ing Mercury said...

Cool ... at least you learnt to look at life in different ways that the ones you were 'taught' to ;-) .. Happy New Year ... and hope you can view life in 365 different angles this year ( oops is this a leap year ?? ;-) )

11:11 AM  
Blogger Jonas said...

@Shorub, hey! pleasant surprise, this! :-) Thanks!

@Merc, a happy 364.25 days to you too! ;-)

4:24 PM  
Blogger Anand Rao said...

Hey Man! Jonas dude, thanks for the comment on my blog page http://anand-mind-spark.blogspot.com

Also, been going through your posts, good ones man! More personal and ethereal in some cases, may i say?!! Great going! Oh and I too have been bitten by the CAT this time man.. badly mauled actually :) .. catch u some time on PG maybe... lol!

Also, do me a favor, let me know how u came across my blog? want to do some targetted advertising.. :), your inputs will help!
Cheers

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for the late wishes, Arun... Got time to see your blog only now... Happy new year anyways!!!

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home